Behind™ Acronym Contest Details
1. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PURCHASE NECESSARY: Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on 11-15, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on 12-30, 2021 (the "Entry Period").
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Behind™ Acronym Contest via the Internet, you may access the behindusa.com/entertowin website in order to be eligible for the drawing. Limit: One account per person, household or e-mail address. All mass entries or reproductions are disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. All entries are the property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or tampers with the promotion or the web site. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the entire promotion at any time. If promotion is terminated for any reason, notice will be promptly given by email and posted on the Behind™ website.
3. SPONSOR'S DISCLAIMERS: Behind™ ("Sponsor") is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, systems, telephone equipment, and lines electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, satellites, servers, and/or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes, or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Sponsor website or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by Sponsor for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to any living persons, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Behind™ Headwear and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. Limited to US and Canada residents.
5. DRAWING: Potential Prize winners will be selected in one of two random drawings. The first a "monthly" drawing which includes all complete entries. The second, "Grand Prize" to be conducted the week after the above end date by the publisher, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential Prize winners will be notified, by email, within two weeks of the entry end date. Prizewinners must respond within 48 hours or Prize will be forfeited. If for any reason Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner after reasonable efforts, the Prize is forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn from all remaining eligible entries.
6. Grand PRIZE: TBD - Monthly Prize a value of $35.00. The following conditions shall apply to the Prize: (1) In order to receive the Prize, the winner must complete and return to Behind™ a standard Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Release") form if so requested; (2) Prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen; (3) Substitution or transfer of Prize will not be permitted; Prize winner is strongly advised to follow all of manufacturer's directions regarding use of the product. Sponsor will, at no charge to Prizewinner, ship the Prize to the winner within ten (10) business days of the determination of winner's eligibility AND Sponsor's receipt of the completed Release (unless prohibited by law) and tax information as set forth in paragraphs 6 and 7 of these Rules.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Void where prohibited otherwise or restricted by law. By entering or accepting a Prize in this contest, winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All licenses, registrations, federal, state and local taxes are the winners' sole responsibility. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted. A Release must be completed and returned by winner within fourteen (14) days after notification (unless prohibited by law) or an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor Behind Headwear and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and directors, officers, attorneys, employees, and agents from any and all damage, injury, death, loss, misfortune or other liability of any kind that may arise from or in connection with his or her acceptance of the Prize, possession or use of the Prize, or his or her participation in this contest, or from any misuse or malfunction of any Prize awarded.
8. WHO WON: Following the drawing, the Prizewinner's name will be posted on Behind™ Headwear's website and email newsletter. To obtain the name of the winner, send a request, referencing the name of the contest to email@example.com .